Thursday, October 20, 2005

New pics - yes again.

It's one thing to know your daughter looks like an adorable baby monkey - it's another to have your partner, the other mother to your child, say it as the first comment to the new photos. Somehow, it's ok when *I* say it...after all, this child is the spitting image of me when I was her age (poor thing!) which, yes I know, means I think I looked like a monkey too. (I did!)

At any rate...here are new pics. Two are early Christmas photos (I needed a new one of the two of them together and the prince would only agree to the tree background so - I did what I had to do.) and the other two are the princess' 8 month photos.





Cuteness times two!


My baby is growing up!

(You gotta admit though - she *does* look a bit like a baby monkey! :) )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A monkey ! ? ! ?
Not that adorable little princess!

Beautiful pictures! :o)

Estelle said...

Yeah, a little.
So does Chuzzle.
So she looks like you? Yeah, I think so. But i still think he looks exactly like D.

Laura said...

She's a princess all the way!!!!!! Great pictures. :)

Shawna said...

only if we are talking about the WORLDS CUTEST monkey ever.

She is simply adorable! and I love these pictures, WOW, they really smiled so good for these... very very cute! (oh and tell the prince I love the tree to)