Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I've packed up and I'm taking the kids!

That got your attention, didn't it? :) No worries, the prince, princess and I are just taking a three day trip to visit my sister (and hopefully my brother). It's a 3.5 hour drive and I'm planning on pulling out of the driveway at 7AM.

Part of me thinks I'm nuts. Not because the kids are I are going to be away from home (though I do have some anxiety about it....we've never gone anywhere overnight without D before and my emotions are kind of all over the board these days with the PPD stuff) but rather because of the drive itself. There will be no one to help calm a crying baby or pacify a restless 3 year old. It will just be them and me.

Keep good thoughts and I'll see you all next week!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I hope you are halfway there by now and all is calm and wonderful!

Have a great trip and see you soon!