Thursday, October 27, 2005

Tagged!

I got tagged in the blog tag game by Estelle. Here goes:

7 Things I wanna do before I die
1) See my kids grow up to be adults
2) Be a size 6 (Shallow, I know)
3) Have a cow lick my hand
4) Be pet free for a while
5) Tell those I love that I do
6) Live in a house with a big wrap around front porch
7) Live in a brand new home built to my specifications

7 Things I cannot do
1) Be a republican :)
2) Ride a roller coaster
3) Climb a tree
4) roll my tongue
5) tie a cherry stem
6) deny my children
7) stop taking my kids in for professional photos :)

7 things that attract me to (same sex)
1) eyes
2) smile
3) laugh
4) intensity (too much, not good. Too little, not good.)
5) gentleness
6) kindness
7) being comfortable in their embrace

7 things I say often
1) totally
2) absolutely
3) Move it Lucy!
4) Get the lead out
5) Come on, family
6) Hey! Dial it down.
7) Let's go, let's go, let's go!

7 Celebrity Crushes
1) Rosie O'Donnell
2) Ellen DeGeneras
3) Luke Perry
4) Jason Priestly
5) Melissa Etheridge
Sorry guys- I seem to only have 5 crushes. :)

7 People I want to do this: (consider yourself tagged)
1) Shawna
2) Kristen
3) Amy
4) Brenda (I know you don't have a blog - you can leave your info in the comment section of mine. :))
5) Tracey
6) Sonya
7) Robyn

2 comments:

Shawna said...

DID IT!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Geez, this hard...do I have too??


Here I go....

7 Things I wanna do before I die
1) See my children grow up
2) Meet my grandchildren
3) Find the nerve to go for a bikinni wax
4) Travel more
5) Be financial comfortable

7 Things I cannot do
1) Relax (I stress about everything)
2) Be a guest star on Facts of Life – my dream as a child
3) Go on “The Amazing Race” with Mona – a present dream
4) Play sports of any kind

7 things that attract me to (opposite sex)
1) eyes
2) sense of humor
3) smile
4) confidence
5) kindness
6) compassion
7) love for family and friends

7 things I say often
1) Eh? (I'm Canadian)
2) Washroom instead of Bathroom
3) Supper instead of Dinner
4) Actually
5) Let’s rock and roll
6) Its quiet time (to my kids)


7 Celebrity Crushes
1) In Junior High - Micheal J. Fox
2) Scott Folley (from Felicity)


7 People I want to do this:

I don't have a blog, so I guess I lost the right to tag