Thursday, October 13, 2005

Casey needs.....

This is spreading through my local blog community like wildfire - but if you haven't done it already, go to Google and type in your first name and the word "needs". (It would look like: Casey needs) It's just too darn funny what comes up. Here are some of mine:

Casey Needs HELP!

Casey needs victory.

Casey needs your help!

Casey needs shoulder surgery.

Casey needs no introduction

Casey needs confidence

Casey needs your help

Casey Needs Your Success Story

.....and my all time favorite:

Casey needs a life


Hmmm...not sure what it's trying to tell me but there is definitely an underlying theme. :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Better than when I did it and among my top 5, I needed a national identification card and help with a combi boiler (what the heck is that?). Brendan needed confidence, security and love. Sounds about right.

Shawna said...

Casey, mine were actually quite creepy... I swear google had somehow read my secret thoughts! YIKES!

So funny!!!

Anonymous said...

This was a lot of fun.

Here is my list:

1. BRENDA NEEDS HELP! - true! :o)
2. Needs to Pull herself together
3. Needs to be far away in a safe place
4. Needs the help of the public especially her Mexican people
5. Needs lots of space
6. Needs a man like a fish needs a bike
7. Needs to let go of her paranoia
8. Needs a makeover
9. Needs to find another lawyer
10. Needs to let go