Friday, October 28, 2005

Seventy Minutes of Freedom

.....and what did I do with my time?

Drove to the post office to mail off an eBay sale
Drive to the vet to pick up special dog food (read: $$$) for our Dalmatian
Drive to Safeway to pick up a few needed items

I know, I know.....I live the high life! :)

While at Safeway I stopped by the Starbucks section and ordered a Single Grande Peppermint Mocha. Then I went back to my car, loaded the groceries and slide behind the wheel. I still had 40 minutes before I needed to be back so I dug out my copy of Soap Opera Digest and proceeded to drink my coffee and catch up on my beloved General Hospital.

Yep....sitting there in the parking lot of Safeway. That's what I did with me free time. Do I know how to live of what?

2 comments:

Sonya said...

The best thing is though that you got to run your errands in peace and at *your* pace AND you got to drink your coffee hot while reading up on your interests.

Sounds PERFECT!

Catherine said...

Fancy coffee and something to read alone, that is heaven. I cherish my 20 minutes a morning before work, alone with my flavoured coffee.