Tuesday, October 11, 2005

*Sigh*

D did not disappoint. She flipped and countered with "Yes but you paid shipping out of our checking account which means we are still out about $30."

I find it less than amusing that she is one to spend money like crazy on this, that and the other thing (recently school related but the weekends used to be quite expensive for us as she found new fun things to do and buy) but will come unglued at me for spending money.

So - now I get to feel really crappy about buying the pictures. :( I know I went overboard - I owned up to it - and yet, it's never enough.

And yeah - being the child that I am known to be I shot back with "And you are getting HOW far in debt with law school?" Mature, I know. *sigh* So now I feel bad about that, too.

I can't win.

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Oh that's a big bummer! I'm sorry Casey!

Shawna said...

Casey! no worries! I know those photo studios can really rake you through the coals. We've spent that much before, it seriously happens before you even know it!

You are SUCH a better mom than I am, I haven't taken Reece in AT ALL for a professional Photo :(

It is just a really big to-do, and I know with the boys all there it would be madness! So poor little reecey, at least I am a crazy person with the camera at home to make up for it.

Estelle said...

sorry that she wigged out and made you cancel some of the photos.
I get a little exasperated sometimes at the money Jean spends on his photos (I mean... $80 a month when you get them for two bucks a sheet!?! Okay so the enchancements and collages cost more, but still) but she always counters with (this is true) that he is only our baby right now and we (and he) will regret it if we don't get the pictures. She's right. I LOVE having all these pictures of him. And hey, we'd spend the money on something else not nearly as important or cute.
Get the damn pictures. It'll blow over, and you'll have your adorable shots.