Saturday, October 29, 2005

Harvest Festival

The kids and I went to a Harvest Festival party given by a local pediatric dental office. It was great! Radio Disney was there and the dancers/singers kept the prince absolutely mesmerized!

When the kids were asked for volunteers for a game, the prince raised his hand and was selected. There were two teams of two, one was the mummy-to-be and the other was the mummy wrapper. The prince got to be the mummy and the look on his face was priceless - he was beside himself with joy.

At the bell the teams were off and wrapping and my three year old prince stood perfectly still, hands at his side, while the older child wrapped him in toliet paper from his face to his waist.

At the end of the time, the audience was asked to clap and cheer for the best mummy and guess who won? My little guy!!! As his prize, he was given a Disney CD of Remixed Songs. He was in heaven!!

There is nothing better in this world that I love more than seeing my children radiate with happiness and joy. My heart swells to 100 times its usual size. I just love them sooooo much!


Getting wrapped up


Look at my baby mummy!!


My Little Bee


The prince listening to the music and watching the dancers

1 comment:

Shawna said...

ALRIGHT Prince!!!!

Way to go! :)