Friday, October 28, 2005

Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This

Well...not *my* Mama but someone's did, I'm sure.

The baby still has her cold though she did have periods of happiness today which is am improvement over the rest of the week. She also still had lots and lots of periods of fussiness, crying and being attached to me.

The prince is a bit stuffy but not too bad. He did say "Mama - I'm sick today." so I know he isn't feeling 100%.

Me? I'm sick. I'm stuffy, head-achy, body-achy, coughing, cranky, tired, exhausted, etc. And, as most of you know, being a mom does not come with sick days so sick or not, it's business as usual.

D's mom came over for awhile this afternoon so I could escape the demands of the kids, if only for 70 minutes. I sure appreciated the break!

What's on the agenda for tomorrow? More of the same. D needs to travel to the law library to study. The travel time takes up precious study time and then to add to that, we both have teeth cleaning appointments in the morning. Hers is at 8:30 and mine at 9:15. So instead of starting early, she'll be starting out even later than usual. So.....it's going to be a loooooong day for me. Ick.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Aww Casey! I hope you are feeling better!