Monday, August 02, 2010

Up Late

It's 11:50pm and I should be sleeping. But I'm not. As you can probably tell since I am writing this and all. I have a jumble of thoughts in my head. Not bad...just lots of thoughts.

I talked with a couple friends today and that never fails to give me things to think about and then, of course, I have my own internal tapes playing all the time which gives me plenty to think about and freak out about and well...in general, go crazy over.

I know I am stressed because today I systematically bit off all my fingernails. Yeah yeah - I'm a nail biter. I always have been and that's just the way it is. Deal with it....or don't. Whatever. Anyway, when I an stressed, anxiety-ridden etc. I will always attack my nails. I don't know why - I just always have.

TMI, I know. That's what happens when I should be sleeping but I am not. :)

Kaylen loves her new bed. It feels good that I could make her happy like that. Well...Marlene and I since shMarlene was the one who was sweet enough to get the princess bedding that Kaylen so desperately wanted. My princess in her princess bed. It feels good.

Kelton is enjoying his summer. He is doing a whole lot of nothing and is loving it! He says he really likes hanging out at home and I figure it's probably his last summer to just hang out with me at home so I am happy he is enjoying it. Next year he will be in some sort of day care situation and these summer days of just hanging out all together will be a thing in his past. It makes me sad to think about but that's life. Nothing is constant but change and all that happy-go-lucky crap that people liek to spew to make a crappy deal seem ok.

Things with Marlene are going right along. It's all good and that's about all I am going to share. So there. :P

Ok ok - time to hit the sheets and see about closing my eyes. I know I will be very sorry tomorrow if I don't and these days, I ride so close to the edge that I need the advantage of enough sleep to try to stay on this side of sane. I can now where I named this blog quite appropriately.

Dancing on the edge indeed.

No comments: