Monday, August 02, 2010

Craptastic Start to the Week

And I mean that literally. The dogs got me up at 530 because they wanted to eat and go outside. I obliged and did as they requested with the plan of going back to sleep until the kids woke (you know..the old sleep when the baby sleeps theory). Yeah. Or not.

Afteri let the dogs in, I went to the bathroom only to be rewarded with dog poop on my bedroom floor. REALLY?????

I thought "Hey....I'll just flush it." Ummmm....yeah....and then I will run to the main bathroom to get the plunger. Ugh.

So much for going back to sleep.

Jordon, I get that you are 13 years old but COME ON! You were *just* outside and outside is where you should poop. I'm just sayin'

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come this week. I've had enough shit to deal with. And that's the fact.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

2 comments:

Tanya said...

It's summer and warm and sunny. I vote for sticking the dogs outside. :)
May the rest of the day/week be better.

Froggymama said...

Oh man do I know what you're going through. I'm right there with you sister, picking up dog poop and saving the world! xoxo Love you.