Thursday, August 26, 2010

The New Specs



Kaylen in the frames she picked out (for those who are concerned, you, the tax payer, are not paying for these thanks to a generous discount our eye doctor gave me for her so she could get her glasses in 2 weeks instead of the state wait of 4-6 months). However, I do thank you, the tax payer (and that does include me for the 20+ years I worked full time and for all the taxes I currently pay) for allowing me the opportunity to have her eyes examined and vision corrected so that she will not lose sight in her eye. In the long run, this $170 office visit just might save you, the tax payer, a lot more in resources to support her and her vision loss in her adult life.

All that crap aside....isn't she adorable? She has good taste! :)

5 comments:

Audra said...

Those glasses are simply adorable!

Lielanie said...

She is absolutely adorable! And you use as much tax payer money as you need, that is what it is there for and you are definitely a deserving mother! I'm happy our tax monies can go to you and that you can use it to help the kiddos :)

Casey said...

Lielanie,
Thank you. Your comment means a lot to me.
-Casey

Tribe Mama said...

What a cutie pie!

You paid into that system that is helping you now, be proud of all you have worked to accomplish and take the help you deserve, soon you will be on your feet again :)

Shannon said...

She looks great!!