Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lost My Grip

Literally.

I was making my coffee a bit ago and I picked up the Chocolate Raspberry creamer container to put it back in the fridge and it slipped from my grip, hit the floor and splattered sticky-ness all over me, the floor, the cabinets and the fridge.

Seriously?

Thanks to Maddie the dog and a rag, the kitchen, while still sticky, no longer has creamer all over everything. I foresee the day holding wiping everything down with a cleaner.

I changed my pajamas but I'm still a sticky mess. Once the kids wake, I'll pop in the shower.

Oh the joy of Syringomylia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Casey,
Have you seen a doctor lately? Maybe the dog jumping on your back aggravated something? Could you throw a mattress on your floor and dedicate that to the dogs? I worry about you, clicked on your link and that looks quite serious. Sounds like your symptoms may be worsening as you have mentioned pain and now this being unable to hold onto something. Please remember that YOUR oxygen mask needs to go on first and take good care of your health.
Jennifer