Monday, July 12, 2010

Zzzzzz

I am so tired. I swear I could fall asleep right now except for the fact that it's only 8:20pm and it's the first time all day I have been in a silent house and to give that up just seems wrong. Which is part of the reason I'm so tired. It seems that after the kids go to bed is the time I love having to myself. I surf the web while I watch silly TV. Nothing serious or heavy...just fluff TV. I just love being in my bed and enjoying the peace of being alone.

Now some people give this level of relaxation from jumping onto massage tables and enjoying a deep tissue massage. I can't indulge in that because of my back problems but some days I would love to be able to have someone massage the stress and tension away. I guess I'll just have to settle for a comfy softness of my bed.

No comments: