Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Right Medicine

Somewhere in the middle of the night I had two little munchkins join me in my bed. To say I felt like the middle of an Oreo cookie is an understatement but oh how I love when they snuggle with me. There is nothing like sleepy snuggly kids. Poor Kaylen though, she again fell out of my bed...I guess that is what happens when you have 3 people, a dog and at least 2 cats on the bed. Room is at an all time premium. :)

After we all woke up this morning, I got us all our morning drinks (coffee for me, warm milk for Kaylen and cold milk for Kelton) and then settled Kelton in with the laptop on my left and Kaylen with a tv show on my right. I just ate up this special time with my kiddos.

Around 8:30 Marlene stopped by with a donut surprise for the three of us. The kids got rowdy and there was much laughter and squealing for the quick 15 minutes Marlene was here before heading to work.

What a great way to start a day!

No comments: