Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What a Cute Little Kitty

Last Wednesday I walked into the living room to find a cute little kitty had moved in with us.




Are you finished admiring her sweetness? Oh good - then let me just say that she used her brother's non-washable marker. Did you giggle a little? Yeah - me too. But then let's go one step further: the next day was the scheduled appointment to have the photo of both kids with me taken.

Now remember: non-washable. Red.

Ugh.

I, of course, had to get a photo first. And then out came the cloth for scrubbing. I managed to make them all but disappear on her face but the ones on her legs? I'm just glad you can't see her legs in the photo. :)

Meow.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

haha. glad you got it off. of course it was before pictures were to be taken. isn't that murphy's law?

Rainbow Momma said...

Oh no! And she still long enough for you to wash it off? I'm in love with washable crayons. Never know with a 2-year old. LOL!

Unknown said...

She does make a sweet little kitty! Can't argue with cute. You should have left the marker on and gone with it as a theme for the photo!

Kristen said...

You could have always busted out with the coverup ;) Very funny. Currently my child is covered in red finger prints from a stamp pad.