Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Page

Tonight, a little more than two months after I received it for my birthday, I finally got around to uninstalling my Photoshop Elements 4 program (it has never worked properly on Vista) and installing Photoshop Elements 7. It took more than an hour to accomplish this task. For some reason, the uninstall took forever!

The new format of PSE is so completely different! Eeeeeek! It took me a bit to figure out the basics but I did manage to create a page. I'm not 100% crazy about it but at least I did a page, right? To be fair, I did see a page very much like this in a magazine today. Not exactly like, of course, but I did try to mimic it. Not sure it worked for me but hey - at least it's something. I seem to have my own style though I'd be hard pressed to tell you what it is...."ridiculously simple" comes to mind but you know, it's a style that works for me. :)
Still - you gotta give me credit for trying something new. :)


credit: Dani Mogstadt's kit "Don't Rain on My Parade"




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good page and that pic of them just makes me smile! They are too adorable! Great job! Jeri

Monogram Queen said...

You get credit from ME for even trying! LOL

Unknown said...

I love the page! Ridiculously simple? No way. And the colors are great. Kudos to you for making it through the whole install fiasco; I always leave that crap up to Jason!

Kristen said...

that's a cute page! and PSE 7. Fancy pants! I still have 4 and hardly use it except to take red eye out of pics and crop for printing.
lovely page :)

Melanie said...

LOVE it!!! I think it's way cuter than the mag's example. :) Yay you!!