Saturday, February 14, 2009

Appetizers and a Movie

The kids are asleep and we are going to be settling in to watch a movie soon. Right now Dakota is happily working in the kitchen making a couple of different appetizers. They are, after all, the best part of any meal. :)

The smell of bacon fills the air - Yum! She is making potato skins and mushroom snacks (two of my very favorite things!) and she is making plenty! I have a feeling after eating everything tonight I will be looking for a good weight loss pill! Oh well - I'm sure I'm not the only one after all the chocolate and goodies that accompany Valentines Day! :)

3 comments:

Rainbow Momma said...

If you find a good one, let me know. LOL! Sounds like a wonderful Val-Day. I heart appetizers.

Lynilu said...

That is my favorite way to spend Valentine's Day (or most any holiday, for that matter), quietly at home with good food and someone dear.

Monogram Queen said...

Oh boy I am an appetizer junkie too! Hope y'all had a wonderful V-Day honey!