Monday, February 09, 2009

Snowfall?

Oh my goodness - what a day! I am sitting here at 7:46pm with my head still spinning with all I have done and all there is yet to do. The biggest thing is a workshop tomorrow morning to learn all about the Book Fair. It's a regional meeting with lots of people scheduled to attend. And get this - they are now predicting snow in the morning.

SNOW?!?!?! Of all the days in the past two weeks and in the future two weeks this could not have been predicted for a worse day. For the first time ever I am hoping they are wrong....or at least hoping that it arrives later than the 5AM time frame they are saying. Noon would be good. I would be almost home by then.

So on top of being stressed out about - oh everything....I get to worry about snowfall for the morning hours. Lovely.

Tomorrow just may be another day when I wish I had diet pills to keep the hunger pangs at bay so I can get all I need to get done done without having to worry about eating. Of course, I would still have to get lunch for children so I guess that wouldn't help much....but then again...if diet pills gave me energy.... *grin*

Wish me luck for my day tomorrow. It's bound to be full of surprises.

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

That darn snow is just sh*tting all over everything everywhere isn't it?!