Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Will Not Eat Green Eggs and Ham...

...I will not eat them Sam I am.

Well - he wouldn't eat the green eggs but I hear he made short work of the ham. :)

Today was Dr. Seuss Breakfast: Green Eggs and Ham at Kelton's school. It's an annual event for first graders and their parents in our school district. While parents are invited and encouraged to attend, younger siblings are not and since Grandma wasn't available to stay with Kaylen we decided that Dakota would join Kelton. I am lucky enough to have the opportunity to attend everything but because of school and work, Dakota doesn't. Kelton really wanted to share the experience with her since he had a choice. I was ok with that - but I admit to wanting to go just the same. :)

Since I wasn't there, I don't have a first hand account. I do, however, have photos. After the event was over Dakota drove over to my Moms Club meeting and handed off the camera (Thanks, honey!) and told me all about it. It sounds like it was fun.





4 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Oh I would eat green eggs and ham and I will make it when Madison is a wee bit older and can appreciate it! Love it! I hope you found your hula-hoops!

Catherine said...

Aw, looks like everyone had fun!

Unknown said...

Tell Dakota A+ on getting some good photos! What a fun day for them to share.

Unknown said...

Oh so fun! And thank Dakota for pictures!

Emily