Thursday, December 04, 2008

Santa Visit #2

This time of year, you can hardly take two steps without running into Santas (or, as my kids know them...Santa's Helpers because everyone knows the real Santa cannot possibly be in so many places at the same time) so there are plenty of chances for Kaylen to work on her bravery skills and for Kelton to once again express his hearts desire for Christmas.

After three disastrous run-ins with Santa last year (and many close calls) I truly wasn't sure what to expect from Kaylen but apparently her Picture People Santa experience last month set the stage for a great Santa season.

We were in no way prepared for a photo with Santa this day. We were grocery shopping when Kaylen spied Santa and we learned of the free photo op. So we went ahead and did it (what was I going to say, no? "Sorry kids - you've seen Santa once. You're done." No, not likely. In fact, we stop and say hello to every Santa we see. Ti's the season and all. :)) I love how she will sit next to - but definitely not ON Santa's lap. And I am totally ok with that. :)

3 comments:

Audra said...

I LOVE her cute little pink dress!

Monogram Queen said...

So cute!!! We went to the Tree Lighting last night and one of our friends was a Santa Helper and Maddie hopped right up on his lap. I was STUNNED! (she didn't know who he was either, or maybe subconsciously she did, ???)

Unknown said...

What store was that at? I havent seen a Santa at the grocery stores, giving out free pics??!! Jeri