Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Gifts Under the Tree

Yesterday Kaylen and I spent time wrapping all the gifts for the kids cousins. When we were finished, Kaylen insisted they all needed ribbons and bows and should go under the tree. Normally, the extended family gifts go into boxes in the garage to wait until Christmas Eve (for Dakota's side) or until we head up to Seattle (my side) and then I add the ribbons and bows. The only gifts we usually put under the tree our the kids and the ones to each other.

Not this year. At least, not yet. :)


2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Very pretty, we don't even have a tree yet. We are running woefully behind!

WA Webbs said...

Wow! You are on it. Wrapping gifts already? I haven't even thought about what to buy yet. I must say that I am jealous of your organization. Have a great holiday.