Saturday, December 06, 2008

It's Not Just a Song!

Kelton really *does* want two front teeth for Christmas! :)

Tonight was a huge night around our house. For weeks now Kelton has had a pretty lose front tooth and tonight, in the bath tub of all places, it popped out (with a little nudge from Dakota).

Once that tooth was gone, it was quite apparent that the other one would not last the night so the two of them set to work on getting it out.

I must say, they were both far to happy to gross me out with the blood, not to mention that flipping of the tooth in and out, sideways and almost completely around. Eeeew!!!


They had a great time and within about 30 minutes that tooth was out! I have to say, the Tooth fairy better reward him well for losing both front teeth in one night. As Kelton said "This just HAS to be a record!" :)


Calling Aunt Lannon to share the good news!



My baby.....growing up so darn fast!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe, I remember those days! They are so darned cute without the two front teeth. Something so sweet about it! Tooth fairy better come thru! Jeri

Casey said...

Oh...I have a feeling she will. *wink*

Anonymous said...

for big bucks.... two teeth in one night..... pay up!
-L

Audra said...

awwwwwwwww!

Catherine said...

Ah, what a milestone. He looks so cute. I hope the tooth fairy was kind to him.

Ree said...

Wow...what a 'toothy' bonding experience!!

One Boys Mom said...

Cool! He sure is looking older these days.

Rainbow Momma said...

Yay! Lucky boy! Sydney lost teeth #5 & #6 but they were the two outside on the bottom. How fun to loose both front top teeth at once!

Julie said...

I bet he looks really cute!! Connor has only lost one tooth so far. I'm not in a hurry for him to catch up. ;)

Monogram Queen said...

That is too precious!!! I love it. I still remember the loss of my first tooth vividly.

Now i'll be humming "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" all day! Lucky co-workers!

Tanya said...

Awww. I don't want Justus to ever lose his teeth.