Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Eeew! Cooties!

With games on such a great sale this weekend, we picked up Cootie to play as a family. What a huge hit it was! It was not without it's frustrations for some of us (Seriously? Kaylen had her guy built before I had rolled the needed numbers to get my guys head and body. So not fair!) but what a wild, whacky time we had.




Now that the kids are getting older, we are finding more and more opportunities to play games as a family. It's fun! Who knows, we just may institute a game night. :)

(Have you noticed a lack of photos of Kelton? Yeah, me too but the kid will not stay still for pictures these days. And if he does well.....someday I swear I am going to put together a slide show of all the goofy photos I have of the kids. I am hoping that he will grow out of the "I'm not getting my picture" taken phase soon because I miss having pictures of him to share.)

2 comments:

Audra said...

oh man I loved that game!!!

Stacey said...

I love playing games as a family and look forward to the day that our kids are old enough...

My brother went through a phase around his age where he would not pose for pictures nicely. He used to turn and shove out his butt for the camera.