Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Ah! The Sweet Sound of Silence

D took the kids over to her moms for dinner tonight. I was invited too but I have been decorating the house all day and wanted to finish it, clean the house and have a little child-free time so I asked if she minded if I stayed behind. She didn't.

I accomplished SO much - I have a clean and peaceful house. Just look at my kitchen shine!! Aaaaaahhhhhhh! It's so wonderful to have a sparking clean house.

At least, until they arrive home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed a few hours to yourself!!

You deserved it !!

Your kitchen looks great too! :o)

Catherine said...

Casey, you had free time and you cleaned? You are much nicer person than me. I would had my feet up eating Junk food and making phone calls and watching TV.

Sonya said...

Ahhhh... I can hear the peace in your voice.