Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Being Thankful

It's been a long, frustrating and sad few days. My heart is really sad that when all is said and done, I may have lost a relationship with someone I consider a friend.

There were so many factors involved in everything and I wish I had been trusted with information before push came to shove.

But- what is, is. None of us can change what happens - we can only change where we go from here. I know it will take time but I sincerely hope that my friend and I can work our way through the tangles and come out on the other side.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I really do have a lot to be thankful for. So much that I'm not sure I can even write it all down. I'm thankful for my wonderful wife and partner whom without I would be lost. I am filled to overflowing with gratitude for my children - they are pure miracles and I am so blessed to have them in my life. Every day with them is a gift beyond measure.

I'm thankful for my friends - both old and new (and somewhere in between, too). Friends help make life livable, managable, fun. Thank you my friends (yes - ALL of you!) - you make my life wonderful. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!


4 comments:

Catherine said...

Casey, I hope you have a nice day with your family.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Casey!

There are days I'd be lost without your friendship. Thank you for everything!

Estelle said...

Happy Thanksgiving Casey! I hope you enjoyed it!

Sonya said...

Very sweet!

I really hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!!