Friday, November 11, 2005

Tagged, yet again. :)

I got tagged by Shawna....so here goes:

2 names you go by:
Casey
Tricia

2 parts of your heritage:
Irish
Scottish

2 things that scare you:
Speaking to a group of people
That people will find out I know nothing about anything *small smile*

edited to add more things (apparently I have a lot of things that scare me):
I'm terrified that the first memories my kids will have will be ones where I am angry at them.
I'm scared that I actually *am* a terrible parent and that I am harming my children in some as of yet unseen way.
I'm terrified of something awful happening to my kids (abduction, accident, murdered)

2 things you are wearing right now:
sweats
pink long sleeve T-Shirt

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
Tret Fure
Cris Williamson

2 favorite songs (at the moment):
I just can't wait to be king
Mr. Mom

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
companionship
attention

2 truths:
I have PPD and yes, I take medication for it
Sometimes I wish I could just escape my life for a while

2 physical things that appeal to you (in someone else):
eyes
smile

2 of your favorite hobbies:
my blog :)
taking pictures of my kids

2 things you want really badly:
A new digital camera (same as Shawna. I'm asking Santa for it....)
48 hours off from all responsibility

2 places you want to go on vacation:
The beach during the winter
The beach during summer (hey - it really is like two different places!)

2 things you want to do before you die:
See my grandchildren
Learn to have no regrets

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
I hate to get dirty
I love gossip (sad but true)

2 things you are thinking about now:
That I can't believe I just told the world that I love gossip. I sound shallow
How many episodes of The L Word will I be able to squeeze in tonight

2 stores you shop at:
Wal-Mart
Target

2 people you would like to see take the quiz?
Sonya
Catherine

3 comments:

Shawna said...

I'm sorry, I'll stop being so bad and tagging so much!

Casey said...

No no no! Don't apologize! I actually enjoy blog assignments. :) Infact, one of the questions bugged me for a long time which is good. So I'm off to change my answer. :)

Sonya said...

Okay... I'll take the bite. What the hell, eh?

:)