Monday, November 07, 2005

The Eagle Has Landed

The Floam, that is. Well...in all honestly, the Floam landed two weeks ago but I had put it away until the prince inquired about it last week.

I LOVE it! It's so much fun to play with!! Of course, in order to do what the show in the TV commercial you need to have a bazillion containers of it but still - the prince and I entertained ourselves for a good hour the other day. I really like the texture - it's a nice change from PlayDoh.

I'm not sure it was worth the cost though I did see it at Wal-Mart yesterday for $6 something a container so really, it wasn't much more than that to mail order it (though Wal-Mart does have some different colors available). The big difference would be that it took over a freakin' MONTH to get here. I found that to be completely unacceptable but what could I do?

So - the jury is in: Floam Is Fun! :)

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Glad you are having a grand time with the floam!