Friday, November 11, 2005

Three Times In Seven Weeks

And it's not what you might be thinking. *wink*

I have been sick three times in the past seven weeks and frankly, I'm tired of feeling like I've been run over by a truck. It sucks.

I do believe that the incredible amount of stress I am under is doing a number on my immune system. I can't even stay well enough for long enough to get my flu shot (in the hopes of warding off the flu this season since I think coming down with the flu would really knock me to the ground. Seriously.). I know lots and lots of people don't or won't get the flu shot but I'm a believer.

The princess received her first of two yesterday and the prince will get his the same time I get mine. Hopefully.

Being sick suck. Being sick with two small kids really sucks and being sick with no adult relief for caring for two small kids sucks so much I can't even tell you.

No comments: