Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday

It's been a quiet Saturday. The kids and I have kept busy with various games and activities but all in all, a quiet day. This afternoon we all hung out on the couches and watched Baby Geniuses (oh my. Kinda cute but mostly...oh my.). We had popcorn and just cuddled together and hung out.

I made them "breakfast for dinner" and then they settled in to watch Veggie Tales. I know a lot of people really like Veggie Tales but from the very first one I ever saw I have not been a fan. The truth is, I'd rather have a colon cleanse than have to sit through one of their shows.

No, really. It's true. Yes, the messages are timeless but I could not find it more annoying if I tried. I'm talking, nails on chalk board annoying. So while they watch I am tooling around the 'net catching up on blogs and Facebook.

I know. You are all so incredibly jealous of my life. :)

No comments: