Monday, January 03, 2011

I Resolve.....

...to be kind even when those around me are not.
...to spend time taking care of me instead of everyone but me.
...to learn to trust again.
...to remind myself that I *am* worth it...I am worth the effort to get to know and understand.
...to put myself at the head of the list.
...to find peace.
...to do more things for myself just because I'm worth it.
...to find at least one thing to be happy about each and every day.
...to spend time alone. A lot of time alone.
...to build a great life for the kids and me.
...to stop letting others opinions of me get the best of me.
...to learn to tame my anxiety and stress level.
...to spend more time with friends.
...to laugh more and cry less.
...to be the best mother possible to my children but not at the expense of losing myself again.
...to find who I am, what I want and what I need.
...to be true to myself and trust that it will all work out as it should.
...to let go of the hurt, betrayal and heartbreak and move forward happily and without regrets.

3 comments:

Froggymama said...

Ditto! A great list. xoxo

Daria Schaffnit said...

Casey, I love your list.

mikey.linda said...

Casey, How well said and you deserve it all. Thank you for the wonderful words to you wrote to me about Mike. Just a week before he died he ask me to promise that in 2011 I would Love myself even more than I did him. And I took care of me and my grandkids and never myself. I really in my heart now know that he was planning it. You sound so much like me.
I know this new year is for YOU and I pray for all good to come to you and it will. Thanks for being my blog friend. Linda