Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We Have Visitors

We have visitors! Kaylen and I picked Caitlyn and Colton up after school yesterday and today and brought them here to play for the afternoon. It's actually been quite fun and I have to say, Kaylen is loving having playmates. Sure - they have their moments but overall, they are really good together.

Here are a few pictures of the fun that is being had:












And this is the girls in the car today waiting to pick up Colton. They were sharing the ear buds from Kaylen's MP3 player. So cute!


I have a feeling Kaylen is going to miss her playmates tomorrow.

***DISCLAIMER: The clothes that Caitlyn and Colton are wearing are not their own. They are "outfits" (and I use that term loosely) that I pulled together from bins of clothes that would sort of fit them. I didn't realize it would be nice enough to go outside yesterday so all they had were their school clothes and our yard is still fairly muddy so.....I did the best I could. :) Poor Colton was swimming in the jeans and I had to use a (too big) belt to try to cinch them around him. And Caitlyn? Well she found a shirt she liked and then a skort that she liked and well.....they aren't exactly a set. Hee hee. Sorry Catrina. :) Today their mom sent outside play clothes. :)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

They look like they are having so much fun together.