Sunday, March 14, 2010

Piles of Stuff Everywhere

I was straightening up my dresser a couple weeks ago because the mountain of papers on it threaten to topple all over the place. I had a stack that included things like the kids baby books (sadly not that well written in) and various keepsakes that I've put between the books covers. I even had my hospital birth notebook given to me when I was pregnant with Kaylen. It was a hodgepodge of birth announcements, swimming certificates, drawings, awards, etc.

I had no idea what to do with all of it so I found a container, placed everything inside and shoved it under my dresser. Hardly all that productive but at least I don't have to stare at it every single day. And I can pretend that my dresser is neat and tidy. :)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I did that a few months ago when we were having people over :) Quick and easy way to get rid of clutter! lol