Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring is Coming!

It's a beautiful day - the sun is shining, birds are chirping, dogs are barking...oh wait. That doesn't really add anything to the beautiful day but that's my life just the same. :) Kaylen and I have gone around the neighborhood on a bike ride/walk which is something we do almost every non-rainy day. We've even played in the backyard (well...more her than me. I sat in the sunshine and soaked up the rays). I even was energized enough that after I finished job searching and normal chores and errands than I did the weekly house cleaning.

There is something about a nice day to really lifts my spirit. Spring is definitely in the air. It's days like this that move things like grocery shopping lists, seo software, lack of jobs and various other stresses out of my mind and instead allows me to think of the beach, the smell of sunscreen, reading a good book while sitting on the patio and listening to the kids happily play in the yard.

It's days like this that give me hope. Give me sunny days over rainy ones any time!

No comments: