Sunday, March 14, 2010

Random Ramblings

The kids are eagerly counting down the days until it to time to travel to Seattle to have their joint birthday party with their cousin. Kaylen is soooo ready that every day she asks if it is time to pack their bags. Both kids have custom tote bags with their names embroidered on them and they love to pack their clothes in them for trips. I have to admit, they are pretty cool. Kaylen's, of course, is pink and purple and Kelton's is two shades of blue. Perfect for their personalities and likes.

It's not time to pack yet - which I am grateful for because I have yet to get their cousin her birthday gift (Rachel - that's a big ol' hint. I'm still waiting for you to answer my email.). Kaylen has decided on a princess theme for her 1/3rd of a cake and Kelton is still undecided. He goes back and forth between Pokemon (again) and Bakugan. I vote Pokemon since I already have cake decorations that. :) Still a lot of do in the next two weeks.

I mentioned to Dakota that she and Kelton needed to start planning his party for her side of the family. It will be interesting to see what he decides on for the theme for that one. At least I don't have the stress of that one to deal with. :)

Hard to believe Kelton is going to be 8 years old.

No comments: