Saturday, March 06, 2010

The Good Stuff

I have been keeping secrets from all of you. Well - maybe not all of you because several of you have figured it out based on the songs I have been posting and things on Facebook but still....

And others of you think you know something you do not know which is my fault. I kept quiet and let false information get out there. Let's just say you don't know what you think you know.

I am in love with someone amazing. Her name is Catrina and she is so many kinds of wonderful.

All I am really going to tell you right now is I am happy. Very happy. Happier than I've been in a long, long time. Happy enough that I am loading up my MP3 players with happy love songs and blasting it loudly as I go about the business of life.

This is the good stuff of life. Loving. Being loved. It's all so, so good.

It's strange how life can change in the beat of a heart. Things you never, ever thought would happen, do. I would have told you (and probably did) that you were insane if you had told me back in November (or this past summer) that I would be where I am today. I never expected it. Never. But, without fail, the rain stops and the sun comes out.

The good stuff of life indeed.

12 comments:

Caroline said...

I am soo happy for you!! I am looking forward to hearing more about all the good stuff.

Lynilu said...

Very good! I'm happy to hear this! I wish you great happiness.

Mimi said...

I am sooo happy I told you it would be ok.......same thing happened to me.....when my ex left me I was never ever going to date again......hell i was remarred 10 months later and have been married 22 years! I am soooo happy.....

Tribe Mama said...

Hooray! I am so happy that you are happy!

Kerry said...

I am very very happy for you Casey, you sure deserve it!

Lannon said...

I told you so!

Zach said...

Wow! What big news! It is so nice to hear you are happy after such sadness for the past few months. I, a complete stranger, am happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Happy happy happy dance for you!

Heidi

Caroline said...

P.S.
On a day where I feel like I may never love again this post gives me hope.

Gandksmom said...

What awesome news! I am so happy for you!

Stacey said...

so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!

hackwife said...

YEAH WOOHOO! I'm so very happy to hear this. You two look GREAT together and how wonderful that she has little ones too ... YAY!