Tuesday, March 16, 2010

To Sleep or Not To Sleep

It's no secret that I don't sleep well. It's also no secret that when I am stressed I sleep even worse. Lately, I haven't been logging that many hours of sleep but still enough that I have no need to reach for the little blue sleeping pills that I was taking back in December. I consider that a good thing.

You never really understand how important sleep is until you don't get enough, do you? All of you who have gone through the infant stage can relate. :)

The only positive thing I can say about not being able to sleep for long stretches is that it gives me plenty of time for thinking. :)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Hey I have to take a pill every night or I don't sleep!

Tanya said...

Thinking is overrated. My daily anxiety med makes me sleep quite well.