Wednesday, January 21, 2009

*sigh*



After we returned from our bike ride(her)/walk(me) around the neighborhood this afternoon, Kaylen asked me to play doll house with her. Now playing dollhouse is not my most favorite thing to do but I love my daughter and agreed to play. I thought things were going along fine when she suddenly got up and walked to the back of the dollhouse, removed the little girl doll house person I was playing with, shot me a dirty look and proceeded to walk the girl down the stairs and out the front door of the dollhouse. She turned to me and said "Don't you know *how* to play with dolls?"

*sigh*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. This cracks me up. Love it!

Heidi

Kristen said...

Geez mom, don't you know anything?!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing picture Casey!

Mimi said...

come on Casey do you need to take playing with dolls 101 class???? lol

Unknown said...

I am constantly told by my second daughter that I have no idea how to do anything right... shes four. I dont draw the exact type of ladybug that she wanted, or read the book the way she wanted, etc, etc, etc. They are too fun! Hehe Jeri

Dakota said...

Shawna is right, this is an amazing picture that is now my background for today.

Kaylen will probably teach you how to play right, if you ask her nicely. She does know almost everything now. *grin*

Monogram Queen said...

Oh no - DISSED by the Doll Master! TOO funny!!!!!!