Monday, January 19, 2009

12:01pm EST January 20th


This time and date marks a new beginning for this country and I, for one, am thrilled that it is finally upon us. WoooHooooo!!!

I hope you will be able to catch the inauguration in real time. I will be watching it a bit behind as things like getting my child on a school bus will take priority but I *will* be watching.

History...and our future.....in the making!

Bring it on- I'm more than ready to move forward. YES WE CAN!


(And check back later because, as time allows, I will be updating on the happenings in my world.)

5 comments:

Froggymama said...

I'm just giddy! Good-bye GW, HELLOOOOOOOOO Barack! Woooooooo Hoooooooo!

Mimi said...

All I can say is THANK GOD I have some shows taped so I will have something to watch....

Ree said...

Hey Casey--I totally agree!! I did my version here:
http://thechroniclesofreebecauseisaidso.blogspot.com/2009/01/out-with-old-in-with-new.html
Check it out when ya get a chance!! O-B-A-M-A, O-B-A-M-A
Oh & as the text I received last week stated: BUSH: The End Of An ERROR!!

Melanie said...

Check out Ramey's blog - she made some awesome buttons (or badges, as they call 'em in the UK). She's sending me a pink one... ;)

Monogram Queen said...

It's a great day indeed!