Friday, January 23, 2009

I Read A Book!


It feels weird to be excited about this fact but I am. I read a book. In one day (well - minus the two chapters I read over the Christmas trip to see my family)!! I don't have much time (or focus) to read so it takes me a while to get through books but this one grabbed me, dragged me in and wouldn't let go until I finished it.

Great book and I highly recommend it! I latched onto it after watching the YouTube of the author reading an essay. I'[ll post it again for those of you who haven't seen it and/or want to take the 5 minutes to watch it again.

This book touched me. This YouTube touches me.

3 comments:

Rainbow Momma said...

I saw the YouTube video and LOVED it. I've been eyeing this book for a while. Like you, it takes me a while to get through a book (I do better with audiobooks). Guess I'll have to go pick it up now, eh?

Froggymama said...

WOW Casey, we are living the same life! I JUST finished this book! When you posted that wonderful essay a couple weeks ago, I picked up this book and absolutely LOVED it!

Monogram Queen said...

Hmm i'll have to check it out, I can read like nobodies business!!!