Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Facebook

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their Facebook account? I'm wondering if it's just me and if I happened to trigger something last night by my flurry of activity and ummm...the accidental spamming of the 83 people on my friends list.

I promise that I did not mean to hit everyone with a valentine theme from the Hug Me application. I highlighted the person I was returning a Hug Me to and hit send only to have it pop up a message that it had been sent to my entire list. I was shocked and well...embarrassed. Thank goodness I didn't pick one of the umm....not generic valentines day greeting.

I finally was able to get on this morning but I couldn't do a status update and when I went to my Wall....it was empty. So where my photo files. Hmmmmmmm......I'm trying to not be all paranoid but part of me is.

So...? Are you having trouble with FB?

9 comments:

Perrin said...

No...no trouble for me.

Lielanie said...

Hi Casey, I checked your facebook and it says that your profile is currently unavailable and to check back later..

Hopefully they are just updating your part of the system.

A Jersey Girl said...

I've been fine and spending too much time there:)

Emily

Anonymous said...

Mine is fine but I was having trouble last week. Better now. It fixed itself.

Heidi

Tanya said...

Nope, no problems here. And I can tell you I didn't get a valentine from you, so maybe it didn't go to everyone on the friend list or that made the glitch. :)

Casey said...

Perrin: I'm glad you are't having trouble. Thanks for letting me know.

Lielanie: Hmmm interesting. I hope that is all it is. I keep checking back so hopefully I'll get lucky one of these times. Thanks for checking my profile!

A Jersey Girl: I wish I could spend too much time there today. :) I miss it. Go figure. :)

Heidi - thatnks! That gives me hope.

Tanya: YAY! I'm actually glad to know it might not have spammed everyone I know. :) Not that I wouldnt' have sent you a greeting but well...you know. :)

Mimi said...

your the only facebook that comes up unavailable.....hummmmm wonder what you did???

Kristen said...

I did a test on your wall. it didn't work. :( I also didn't get the valentine. hope you're back up soon!

Stella said...

Casey, same results as Lielanie...profile unavailable. I didn't get a valentine either, so could be there was something wrong when you tried to send it.

Ya know, that could be scary, couldn't it??

Anyway...to my knowledge my FB's workin' okay.