Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Last Lecture

Maybe I'm the last person to find this out but I was saddened today to discover that Randy Pausch passed away on Friday. If you haven't seen the YouTube vesion of The Last Lecture or seen the interview on Primetime, I would encourage you to do so. It is life changing.

They are running a special tonight at 10pm on ABC. And - if you click on the link for Primetime you will easily be able to access a lot of clips and videos, including The Last Lecture.

Life changing. It really is life changing.

3 comments:

Audra said...

I'm going to tivo that special. We were in San Diego when we found out about that, and I was quite saddened. I'd seen the lecture and bought the book. he is quite the motivational man and has really made an impact in my life.

Brenda said...

I'm using my dvr tonight as well.

I recommend to everyone (who hasn't already) to go on youtube and watch the Last Lecture.

Froggymama said...

I saw the special on Primetime, sobbed my eyes out. I'd like to see the actual lecture, but need some recovery time. :)