Thursday, July 10, 2008

If It Isn't One Thing....

...then it's bound to be another.

And once again I am hear saying "Don't give up on me." I have not in fact hired mover NYC
and left blogland. No indeed. Instead I am dealing with a sick little girl who can't stand to have me out of her sight for 5 seconds which, as you can imagine, leaves precious little time for anything. Oh how I hate that she is sick. It's just so sad. She is totally breaking my heart and well...to be honest, she is also making me want to run screaming to the highest mountain top. Oh my. It's intense.

It's nothing that time, love, pain relievers and more time won't settle but in the meantime, mommy is losing her grip. :) Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Hang on Mommy! Hang on!!!! I empathize totally.

Unknown said...

I'm so behind on reading blogs still...but you did great with the cards you were dealt recently. Sometimes you have to send a kid off to have fun w/o you, to deal with the sick sibling. Life isn't fair for moms! Sorry you had to miss the Indy activity. Tell Kaylen I'm sending her get-well kisses.