Friday, July 18, 2008

Camp Out, Part 2

Oh yeah. I rocked it. The tent is once again set up and being enjoyed by the youngest family member as I type this. And the dogs; who also love camping. Well....I'm not sure if they love *camping* per se but they definitely love sleeping on the air mattresses. :)

Now if Wonder Boy would just stop sulking and pouting then we will be all set for a fun weekend. Wish me luck!

(And keep reading. I posted about last weekends camping adventure earlier today.)

3 comments:

Jen said...

WOW! I used to love doing things like this when I was little. You are making amazing memories for them. That's wonderful for you and Dakota to sacrifice all that time and effort for set up, clean up, and just being out there... it is going to mean more to them than you can imagine.

So, I want to read in detail about all Dakota's games!

Casey said...

Fern: http://lawschoolmama.blogspot.com/2008/07/camping-adventure-games.html

Dakota kind of highlighted the games on her blog. Let me know if you would like further clarification. :)
-Casey

Monogram Queen said...

I am contemplating setting up a camp-out and surprising Stacy with it. Y'all inspire me!