Friday, July 18, 2008

Camp Out - Friday Night

(If you haven't yet read about last weekends camping adventure, scroll down a couple posts and read it. I wrote it earlier today.)

So - we're camping out again. Right now it's the end of making s'mores. The kids have been appropriately sugared up and now they have about 40 minutes to burn it off before we toss them in the bath and then into bed. Hopefully, we'll all be sleeping in the tent.

Here are the s'more photos for your enjoyment. :)









Our "small" tent. Two full rooms. We can fit two queen sized air mattresses in there as well as camping chairs for all of us. Pretty fun! So yes, Heidi, there is indeed room for your brood and ours. It sleeps 10. :)


Now go on...keep reading. There are more posts to share. :)

9 comments:

Jen said...

I have tent envy.

And marshmallow envy.

You guys are terrific.

Lielanie said...

That is awesome! I am so not adventurous. I am sure my kids would love it, but I'd rather be in my bed! What a cool way to spend the weekend.

Catherine said...

Looks like fun. I could get into that, except for the actual sleeping outdoors part. The kids looked like they had a ball.

Audra said...

that looks like so much fun! I've only been tent camping once and I want to so bad!

Melanie said...

WOW - both camping weekends sound fabulous! You guys are so creative and interactive - such great mommies! :)

Caroline said...

I think it is so cool that you guys do a campout in the backyard each summer. I went camping a lot as a kid, but it was just two years ago that I went camping as an adult. When I moved into my apartment I really had to downsize, but the one thing I kept was all my camping gear.

Julie said...

What fun! Your backyard looks huge. I mean if it can hold a tent made for 10 plus all the other backyard stuff, wow!

Monogram Queen said...

I want a firepit to roast marshmallows. Can you believe I have never had a s'more!!! ?

Stacey said...

Your tent is awesome!!!

Great photos as always. :)