Thursday, July 31, 2008

Label Me

I'm not taking about how you would label me, or even how I would label myself, and I'm not talking Thermal labels but rather labels for kids clothing. I'm thinking seriously of finding some that I can put in and on the coats, lunchboxes, backpacks, etc belonging to the kids in the hope of having lost items find their way back home. I remember finding a cool website not all that long ago that had pretty fun ones. So my question is this; if you label your kids items, how do you do it? Do you use the old standard Sharpie pen (that's what I do now) or do you have some other method?

I can't tell you how many things I've had to label lately. I sure don't remember my mom putting our names on anything but now it is required for day camps and schools. It makes sense, I'm not questioning that. I just want to find the easiest way to go about it.

Ideas?

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I'm suppose to do it for daycare but never do. Then I get frustrated when they put his initals on them. Go figure. I keep wanting to buy the stickers that go on the tags. Guess I should

amy4 said...

I have one of those labeling machines from Brother (I know they sell a few other brands as well). It works great!! I love it! The tape even stays on clothing fairly well after washing.

Monogram Queen said...

I don't label.. yet.