Friday, February 01, 2008

Digital Camera Woe

Before I got my big, amazingly great digital Canon camera I had a super fantastic great small (fits in your pocket small) digital Casio Exilim camera. Oh how I love that small camera. 7.2 mega pixels. sharp quality and so easy to have with me everywhere.

I promised my Casio camera that I wouldn't abandon it when I got my bigger camera and I didn't - at least, not at first. Then one day I turned it on and I had to reset the date/time/etc. Ok - no biggie. A glitch. Then I turned it off and a few minutes later wanted to capture another moment. The date and time needed to be reset again...and again and again. It got to be a huge pain in the rear so I placed in on the shelf in the computer cabinet and there it has sat. For months. Still with photos on it. Alone. Poor camera.

So what will it take to make this camera work again? It is as simple as a new digital camera battery? That sounds easy enough. I charged the battery, of course, but that didn't help the date reset problem. Does this mean that there is an internal battery somewhere that it's recharged when I place it in the charging cradle? Is there something more I should be doing or checking?

This needs to be looked into because I really am sad that this camera just sits here. I guess this is another thing to add to my never shrinking, always growing To Do list. *sigh*

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I have a sony cyber shot 7.2 mega pixels and it's small enought to take EVERYWHERE with me...I love it...hope you get your camera fixed