Monday, February 18, 2008

A First for Me

Oh my gosh...I just talked with Kaylen on the phone for the first time ever. So darn cute!!!

Dakota has the kids with her and they are out picking up something for lunch. The phone rang and it was Dakota asking a question. A few minutes later, the phone rings again and the sweetest little voice started telling me how Mom missed the turn off to Starbucks and they had to go back.

Hearing Kaylen's voice on the phone is a daily thing for Dakota but for me - this was the first time I had a phone conversation with my daughter. Wow.

Wow. Our first phone conversation. How cool.

6 comments:

Audra said...

how cool! Are you still digital scrapbooking? that screamed cute page to me!

Casey said...

That's a good thought! Sadly, I have been incredibly remiss with scrapbooking. I think I last did a page back in ummm...June?

*sigh* I really do need to get back on the horse, so to speak. :)

Sheri said...

OK, so I 2nd the scrapbooking idea ... now you have one ... what better time to set a goal & make it happen!

p.s. I'm looking forward to seeing it!!! :-)

Caroline said...

How cool. What a great memory you have and I agree with the scrapbooking page...and be sure to share.

Lynilu said...

Oh, how sweet! another "first" memory!! Never enough of those.

Monogram Queen said...

So sweet!