Monday, February 18, 2008

A Busy Weekend for the Girl

As you can see, Kaylen had a *very* busy weekend! :) Her newest thing is making "princess hair" which usually means finding a shirt belonging to Kelton and putting it on her head. Then she dances around saying "See my pretty princess hair?" She so totally cracks me up!

The photos in her hat and mittens where taken Saturday morning when it was still quite "Brrrr-y" as she likes to say. The others were taken this morning. As you can see, she loves her pink puppy very much. :)


6 comments:

Sheri said...

Too cute! I love the one of her and puppy at the top of the slide.

Stacey said...

Haha. I love the picture in the swing where she's making a face.

The princess hair reminds me of Whoopi Goldberg's one woman show back in the 80's. She was this little girl who put a shirt on her head so she could have long, luxurious blonde hair (pretending to be white). :) She is so cute.

Unknown said...

Already sporting the law firm gear, huh?!

Such cute pics. You are so on top of it with your camera. We're heading to Lincoln City this weekend, and I hope to take some good ones there, but I know myself too well...

Lynilu said...

That hat is adorable on her!

Jen said...

How precious is she??? I love this series of pictures of her. What a doll.

(I remember making long hair with my bath towels as a little kid. Soooooo fancy!)

Monogram Queen said...

I love the pink puppy too!