Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Gift from a Friend


A few days ago a very nice thing happened to me. I received a very sweet gift in the mail from Audra. She has been a faithful reader of mine for a long while now (and I of hers). We both have partners in law school - and a deep love of all things Disney so we have quite a bit in common.

Audra sent some amazing gifts my way - just check 'em out! I had so much fun opening the package. :)

Thank you, Audra! It was really, really sweet of you!!!! :)

3 comments:

Audra said...

I'm so glad you liked :)

Sheri said...

That's so neat! Disney is AWESOME! I grew up a Disney girl and will always be ... did I ever tell you my grandfather helped build Disneyland (plumber), and my dad was a ride operator during his college years (mostly Fantasyland and the Autopia)?

Monogram Queen said...

Surprises are the best aren't they? Big Smile to Audra!