Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Great, Amazing and Exciting News!

I have been sitting on some seriously good news for almost a week now but since it wasn't my news to break to people I pledged my silence until the time was right.

The time is now!


My best buddy Brenda is moving home!!!!

If you have been a long time reader of my blog then you know that Brenda moved away to California last September because of a job opportunity for her husband. It was sad, sad, sad but we stayed true to our friendship and talked on the phone practically every single day. As luck would have it, her husband was offered an even more amazing job opportunity back here so....in the next 4-6 weeks Brenda will be back. I am so excited I can barely stand it. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

And as I promised, Brenda, I'll be standing on the porch of your (as of yet to be bought) new house with a Chai Tea Latte in my hands to welcome you home!!

I am so, so, so happy. :) :) :)

12 comments:

Audra said...

WOW! yay for her family (and yours!)

Shawna said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so so happy to hear this!!!

Thank you for giving the best news EVER!!!

We love brenda!!!

Sheri said...

And yet another AGGHH (to me) for taking a blog break ... your "Sanity" posting gave away the secret first. Oh well, I'm very VERY happy to hear this good news!

Monogram Queen said...

Awww I am so glad for you and also for Brenda and her family! Big Smile!

Holly said...

WAHOOO!!! That's wonderful!

Unknown said...

Ah-hah! Is that why we didn't see you at MOMS Club Tuesday? Because you knew you couldn't contain the news?! ;)

Brenda said...

:o)

Shannon said...

Very exciting!

Unknown Me said...

Reunited and it feels so GOOOD! Reunited and it's understoood!!!

Anonymous said...

What great news!

Friends are so important! I am so glad you get yours back.

Heidi

SassyFemme said...

Yeah for living near friends!

Jen said...

Yay for you!! I wish I had friends like that. Sadly none come remotely close.

j.